FOLLOW Aleeya's Touch!

Aleeya's Touch "Help me I need a MAKEOVER Competition SEASON 1

02 October 2008

My first ever online shop


Most of u might know me either thru online chatting, uni mates, workmates, family and friends. The reason why i created this blog is because i need to get rid off some of my personal stuff that might be in the interest of other people to get it at a BARGAIN price as i am going back for good to MSIA soon enough. thus, instead of me paying higher price for it to be delivered, i would prefer to get a new stuff and get a new wardrobe i guess. Well its a new life that im moving onto, so need a new me. LOL. just kidding. Oh well i cant control myself from keep on writting... so might as well ended up here.

Every payment must be in CASH, PAY PAL, MONEY TRANSFER (WESTERN UNION), or Direct Debit.

Aleeya

No comments: