FOLLOW Aleeya's Touch!

Aleeya's Touch "Help me I need a MAKEOVER Competition SEASON 1

11 January 2010

Eye Shadows, brushes and ....

Some say its not really the products that produce the results...  its person using it. I say its actually a bit of both! 


Some products are expensive... naturally, we'd think the quality is good. However, this is not the case! I've tried so many things from MAC to Elianto and what i've found out is that there are GOOD products and there are BAD products regardless of the price! 


Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a little bit about brushes, blushers, lipsticks, mascara and more from my make up bag to help you guys find the best 'bang for buck' products and how to use em for that BEAUTIFUL LOOK everyone wants to see!


Beauty Factory Eye Shadow Palette - (bought it in NZ)

No comments: