FOLLOW Aleeya's Touch!

Aleeya's Touch "Help me I need a MAKEOVER Competition SEASON 1

15 January 2010

Saturday Morning

Helloo alll... its SATURDAY today... we dont really have any plans and im FREE LIKE A BIRD! lol...
well i am going to update(soon) you guys on a few information about ALMAY and my PLANNED PROMOTION for the month of JANUARY, FEBRUARY, and MARCH!... i will also do a competition for whoever's interested in this blog, my product and me(opppsss im just kidding ;P)!

By the way.. let me know what you guys really want to know about and what info you think i should feed my blog with? Do you guys want....:

1. PETUA?
2. BEAUTY INFO?
3. COSMETICS INFORMATIONS?
4. MY DIARY?
5. ME?( yeah right! like im that popular) lol
6. ETC...

let me know ayyy? i want to hear it from u! u and yes U!


HHEHEHE....

No comments: